Each rider who competes in a USASA event must:
• Be responsible to contact the resort or the event director to be informed of any changes or cancellations. In our series, all official schedule changes will be communicated on the home page of this website and on our Teamapp.
• Have the appropriate membership to participate in the event.
• Familiarize themselves with and follow the USASA Rules.
• Comply with special instructions from authorized officials.
• Possess current primary accident and medical insurance coverage.
• Execute the appropriate liability release, waiver and image release.
• Behave in a courteous and polite manner.
• Take responsibility for their physical and mental ability to compete.
Competitor’s Attendance at Meetings:
All competitors or their representative must attend the Rider Meeting prior to the competition. It is the sole responsibility of the competitor to know the content of the Rider Meeting.