A competitor shall be disqualified and will forfeit their entry fee:
• For not wearing a helmet or if a helmet comes off during a run.
• If there is an infraction under the USASA Rulebook.
• If false information is presented to the USASA, the Series Director, any official or the Organizing Committee.
• For accepting assistance during a run.
• For not starting properly.
• For not passing the finish line with at least one foot fixed in a binding at Alpine and BoarderCross races.
• For not respecting the host resort regulations.
• For not wearing a bib properly during inspection, practice or competition.
• For un-sportsmanlike conduct including but not limited to:
‣ for not wearing an approved helmet
‣ foul or obscene language
‣ making foul or obscene gestures toward USASA judges or officials
‣ shadowing a competition course
‣ coach/parent shadowing with a competitor
‣ modifying the setting of a competition area
‣ disrupting an event by destructive means, such as destroying or moving a safety fence or changing a gate setup
‣ competing in a bib # other than assigned on the start list or letting another competitor compete for them
‣ borrowing or lending of bibs
‣ For intentionally pushing, holding, or hitting another rider in boardercross. The rider will not be allowed to start in the next event of the same level or above
‣ A rider disqualified (for pushing, holding, or hitting) will not be allowed to advance to a further round at this race and may be sanctioned.
‣ A rider disqualified (for pushing, holding or hitting) will not receive any rank or points at the race in which the infraction occurred.
‣ In the eventuality of a rider being disqualified for "pushing, holding, or hitting" the heat in which the infraction occurred can be re run with ALL the riders excluding the disqualified rider.